- Spiral resonators are loaded on a microstrip transmission line.
- When a user touches a specific spiral resonator, its resonant frequency is shifted due to EM coupling with finger
Technology development necessity
1. Touch screen technology
- Due to convenience and immediacy of the touch screen technology, its concept is being applied to other materials and applications
- Paper substrate is the best material to adapt touch screen concept, because of its flexibility and cheapness propertie
- For paper based touch sensor application, touch sensor using inkjet printing technology is proposed
2. Commercial paper based electronics for entertainment
- External input-device is needed
- Easily broken
- Easy to lose
3. Disposable sensors and smart packaging
- Prevent personal information leakage
- Increase efficiency of delivery
- Offer information
Field of application
1. Inkjet printing technology
- The 1.3-?m-thick touch sensor pattern is printed on a sheet.
- The touch paper is cured for two hours at 120 °C.
- SMA connectors for measurement purposes are attached using silver epoxy
2. Inkjet printing technology